I love strawberries! Especially sweet ripe strawberries. This smoothie makes me think I am eating a forbidden treat. You can use either fresh or frozen strawberries for this recipe. It is so sweet and creamy. If you have a sweet tooth and you are looking for a fix, this is it!
KITCHEN TOOLS: Blender, measuring cup, mason jar
- 2 cups hemp seed milk (You can use whatever non-dairy milk you desire.)
- 2 cups frozen strawberries (I typically use organic.)
- 1 frozen banana (The banana does not have to be frozen.)
- 1 to 2 dates for sweetness (You can use stevia for this step if you would like.)
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend on high until smooth. (About 10 to 30 seconds depending on blender.)
- Serve your strawberry milkshake immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days in an air tight container. (I use a mason jar.)
I want to hear from you! Did you try making this recipe? If so, let me know what you think of the recipe by leaving a comment, rating it, and sharing a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #whatchelseaeats!