This is a salad that I made a couple of weeks ago. Can I just say that this salad is fantastic! I put this recipe together in an effort to eat for more fresh raw salads. To be frank, I am not a salad person, but I am very much trying to become one! And let me just tell you, this salad was a hit! It is a dinner sized salad that is quick and easy to make. I topped this salad with my Sesame Lemon Dressing that I will be posting the recipe for some time in the near future. This salad was simply amazing.
KITCHEN TOOLS: Knife, cutting board, salad bowl
- 3 packed cups of mixed greens (l used spinach, green romaine, green lollo, and red lollo. Use whatever variation you like.)
- 1 hand full of blueberries
- 1 hand full of grapes
- ¼ cup of chopped cucumber
- 1 small tomato wedged into 8 pieces
- Place lettuce in a medium bowl.
- Arrange tomato wedges on top of lettuce.
- Sprinkle cucumbers, grapes, blueberries and walnuts on top of lettuce and tomatoes.
- Pair with your favorite dressing and serve.
I want to hear from you! Did you try making this recipe? If so, let me know what you think of the recipe by leaving a comment, rating it, and sharing a picture on Instagram with the hashtag #whatchelseaeats!