Welcome to What Chelsea Eats! Today I wanted something hearty and filling but not heavy so I decided on these Vegetable Collard Wraps. They were delicious. I didn’t do anything special. I just looked in the fridge to see what staples I had available and I threw this recipe together. You don’t have to use the same ingredients that I used. Feel free to use what you have on hand.
Below is the recipe with the exact ingredients I used for this recipe as well as a how-to video below. I hope you watch and try the recipe. Let me know what you think!
- 3 tablespoons hummus
- ½ of an avocado
- ½ of a red pepper chopped
- 2 loose cups of baby mixed greens
- ½ cup mung beans
- ¾ cups shredded carrots
- ¼ of an English cucumber
- Boil a pot of water to blanch collard greens for 10 seconds each to make wrapping easier.
- Cut hard stem away from collard wrap for easy wrapping. See video for instructions.
- Put a little of each ingredient inside of each collard wrap and then roll.